1. Jukebox International Film Festival DOES NOT offer any discounts or fee waivers of any kind and asks that potential entrants not write to inquire about same;
2. Entrants must submit an online digital version of their film for viewing consideration and Festival screening;
3. All submitted films must in some way relate to music as described in the Event Description. If you're not sure about your film qualifying, please feel free to send any questions you might have to the Festival;
4. Entry forms and payment will not be processed without an accompanying online digital version in the accepted format. Films should, at a minimum, be in 1920 X 1080 resolution, use the h.264 video codec and be in either .MOV or .MP4 file format;
5. Three high resolution production 8 X 10 stills or high resolution screen captures taken from your film, a log-line and short synopsis, along with the director’s full name and biography, are required for promotional use by the Festival.
6. Please be sure to note if your film will be any kind of premiere: World, U.S., West Coast, etc.;
7. All entries must be in English or subtitled, unless special arrangements have been made with the Festival;
8. The Student fee may only be used by entrants whose films were produced as bona fide student films. Additionally, entrant must provide proof that the film was produced while the entrant/filmmakers were students. Documentation must be sent to the Festival at the listed email address;
9. Exceptions to the Rules & Terms must be authorized by the Festival;
10. By submitting, the filmmaker agrees to let the Festival use excerpts from their films for use in JIFF 2017 trailers, publicity and promotions;
11. Jukebox International Film Festival is hereby granted the right to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it has all pertinent legal clearances and is authorized to commit the film for screening, understands and accepts these requirements and regulations and must be able to provide said documentation to the Festival if so requested. Furthermore, once a film is submitted, approval is granted for Festival screening whether it is accepted into other film festivals or not. The entrant shall indemnify and hold harmless Jukebox International Film Festival from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred due to any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, and screening;
12. Jukebox International Film Festival reserves the right to revise these Rules & Terms without notice. Reasonable efforts will be used by the Festival to inform all entrants of any changes before the start of the Festival.